Here’s a summary of today’s class. We:
- looked at the syllabus (which you can download from this site: see Syllabus in the left sidebar menu of this page),
- talked about some paragraph basics, and
- you wrote a sample paragraph for me.
Your homework for today is:
- To write a paragraph on the paragraph blog (which is at the second link in the left sidebar menu), and
- To complete pages 4-16 in the textbook. Read the paragraphs carefully, using a red pen to mark them up and study their structure, keywords, and style, and work through the exercises. (Go up to, but not including, Example Paragraph 6.)
That’s it. We will review your homework and I’ll answer any questions you might have before moving on.
See you tomorrow!