Hi everyone. Here are some notes on the final exam.
- DO NOT prepare a script. I can tell when you’ve done that, and I’ll just interrupt and change the topic, and it will be much worse for you. The test is of spontaneous speaking ability, listening, and interaction.
- The test will happen at N223, my office, beginning at 9:00am sharp on Monday, June 16th.
- Your whole group must be present before the exam can begin, so make sure to give your group members a wake-up call and arrange to arrive at my office at least five to ten minutes before you are scheduled to begin your exam.
- We will begin the test by randomly assigning partners; two partners will stay and two will leave for eight minutes.
- During the ten-minute exam, you will discuss two things:
- The interviews — any aspect of the interview, from what you learned making it to what you found common between others’ interviews. Make sure you have seen some of your classmates’ interviews so that you have something to say about them.
- What have you learned this semester in our class? If you have a good answer and can explain it, this will be a big help. If you have a poor answer, and cannot explain it well, it will not help your grade. And if you say, “Nothing!” then you will get the kind of grade that a student who has learned nothing deserves!
Here is the schedule for the exams:
GROUP 1: 9:00am-9:20am:
Yi Yu-Min, Park Eun-Shil, Kyeong Eun, Po Ching
GROUP 2: 9:40am-10:00am:
Kum Hee Yoon, Hee In Jeong, Min Ji Kim, Jeon Yu Na
GROUP 3: 10:10am-10:40am (yes, this means SIX people, and it means you need to all arrive at 10:10am!)
Choi Chung, Jin-Ho Joo, Soo Hee Jang, Yi-Jin Park, Hyo-Rin Kim, Su-ji Lee
GROUP 4: 10:40am-11:00am:
Kyung Hee Park, ChaHwan Ryu, Sunyoung Ahn, Akari Mori
GROUP 5: 11:00am-11:20am:
Eunseong Kim, Asami Hiramori, Midan Lee, Chung-Ah Yoo